- Lost confidence in your initial decision?
- Noticing self doubt creeping in?
- Noticing a pattern where you do not trust your own decisions?
Once you have made a decision there is usually that lovely moment of relief when you have clarity and you know what needs to happen and you feel fabulous because your head is free from thinking about it anymore.
Then what happens?
In my experience one of a few things can happen:
- You take action
- You listen to the opinions of others and start to doubt yourself
- You are asked to justify or explain your decision by family or friends and you can’t so you lose confidence
The reality is that your decision making process is made up of both logical and emotional markers. Logical ones can often be much easier to explain and yet our emotional ones are often more complex.
A decision based on gut or heart or intuition can often be more difficult to explain logically.
What if you could fully understand and model out how you made that decision?
What if you could fully understand the emotions and feelings behind what you have decided?
What if you had absolute confidence in standing out and being different because you know yourself well enough to know what works for you and what doesn’t, then what could happen?
Once you understand your own decision making model and believe in your own unique way to work and learn you will be able to refine it, update and improve your decision making process iteratively.
Not sure if this is the programme for you? Get access to my diary here and let’s chat?
What if you could explain your thinking in a logical and easy to understand way?
Do, delegate or ditch retreat includes:
- 2 days retreat – food and refreshment included
- One 30 minutes celebrate change call 30 days after the event
- Practical tools and models to understand your own decision making process
- Empathy and understanding for how differently we all process time
- Clarity of what you need to work, learn and live at your best.
- Your own bespoke plan
- Access to Manage Your Critic on line library and peer support mentor group
- Access to motivate manage or mentor peer support mentor group for life
- Wealth Dynamics report and de brief to instantly understand why your strengths will always be something for someone else to criticise and how to build your own peer support network.
Investment for this retreat is £597.
Still not sure please do request access to my diary and book a time to chat to me about what is not working for you now and explore whether Do, Delegate or Ditch is the your next best step.