Needs some head space?
Have to make a decision?
Power groups provide you with space and time to think, regular time in your diary to gain:
- Clarity of what you want
- Confidence to ask for it
- A strength and solution detective in your corner noticing change and improvement.
This particular session there is no set agenda. You the client come with your own problems and challenges and leave with confidence in your next best step.
This is a unique space where you can express what you want and no one will give you advice or make suggestions. They will simply listen and ask solution and strength focused questions.
You will gain:
- Clarity – of your next best step
- Confidence - In your own unique way of working
- Change – Awareness of patterns, strengths and progress
Power Groups provide you with space to learn how to trust your own thinking and begin to filter the opinions and suggestions of others.
Not sure if power group is for you? Or don’t live local?
Please start by booking a 60 minute free clarity and confidence call and we can gain clarity of your next best step together.
What our clients have noticed:
In addition to leaving each session with more clarity and confidence they have also learned how to:
- Ask solution and strength focused questions
- Focus on their own needs in a group without feeling guilty
- Trust their own thinking
- Speak up and ask for their needs to be met
- Hold back your opinions and suggestions
- Set themselves up for success
- Plan for success
- Gain clarity and confidence to ask for you what they want
- Do more of what they love and ditch the critic that says they can't
- Manage themselves, time and others.
Our clients say that they cannot get a space like this anywhere else.
Call +(0) 44 1329 286648
What have you got to lose? Apart from the problem!
"I can't believe how much lighter and clearer I feel now"
Zoe Chambers Holistic Therapist
"I now have more confidence in my own methods"
Tracy Hickson Usborne Books Divisional Leader
"I was surprised how people solved quite big problems in such a short period of time"
Fiona Underwood Utility Warehouse
If you would like more information about how to improve listening skills please contact Sheryl Andrews at Step By Step Listening.
Or find me on Social Media and let's stay in touch.
Or request your copy of our free self coaching guide Success without Stress.